Friday, November 6, 2009

Where am I?

I'm in District 4 in Sacramento! Well that may not be momentous news to everyone else but I thought it was interesting. District 4 is served by Councilmember Robert King Fong. I should point out that while I'm sure that he's a very nice person a lot of the links on his webpage don't seem to work. It doesn't look like he's on twitter either. Oh well.

I did find the Sacramento Zoo on Twitter. I'm following them only because they're in Sacramento. I don't really care for zoos - they kind of smell. If you're interested the zoo also has a very nice blog. I'm following all the Sacramento Twitter people/places that I find.

I don't remember how I ended up looking for what district I was in. That happens to me a lot online - I start out looking for one thing, end up somewhere else and can't remember what I was originally looking for. Oh well. At least I know what district I'm in!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That "can't remember" stuff happens with age you know. Happens to me all the time. :)

robin michelle said...

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of. I try & make it sound like I'm just absent-minded because I'm so busy but it gets hard to keep up the pretense because I forget!