Monday, November 23, 2009

McKinley Park

Today I walked at McKinley Park. This is a great park with a rose garden and pond. It's also where a library branch is that I went to earlier. The park is in a lovely neighborhood - I've decided it's where I want to live when I win the lottery! I even found a house for sale there (picture below) so I'm very optimistic! The rose garden was really pretty and a lot of the roses were memorials for people which was nice I thought. It has a lot of benches to sit and admire the view, which I did after my walk. I want to go someplace different everyday for awhile but I'm tempted to go back there tomorrow!

I also found two leaves that I didn't have. I've been picking up leaves every place I go and putting them in a glass heart dish on my counter. Mostly I seem to be getting the same ones but these are different and I was very excited to find them. I don't know what kind they are but I thought they were pretty.


















No comments: