Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Neighborhood

I went for a walk this morning around my neighborhood and took bunches of pictures! Tomorrow I'm planning to walk to Sutter's Fort. I realized it's less than a mile away from me which I thought was pretty cool. Of course that's assuming my feet hold up - they really ached today! Anyway hopefully I'll post pictures of Sutter's Fort tomorrow.



A view down the street.



This is looking down R Street which is where the light rail runs. I like this street!



There are piles of leaves all over the streets. There's so many different trees here and the colors look really pretty.


This is the walkway down the side of my apartment!


My alley. Between the streets there are alleys and people park in them. This is mine - pretty cool huh!



A house I liked.


When I came back Pippin was peeping out the blinds at me. He got a little worried because I was waving & taking pictures of him.



I don't know what kind of tree this is but I thought it was pretty.



Another house I liked.


The front view of my apartment building!

No comments: