Sunday, November 8, 2009

Silent Sunday

Today you have to click for Silent Sunday but you get more than one picture! I was searching online for pictures of Sacramento and found a site with some paintings that I really liked. They are different scenes of Sacramento by the artist Steve Memering. I was trying to figure out which one I liked best and couldn't decide. Then I realized it didn't matter as they were all way out of my price range! Anyway - take a look & I hope you like them as much as I do!

Steve Memering: Sacramento Scenes

2 comments:

Peruby said...

I did enjoy the pictures. I think my favorite is "Tower Bridge Twilight" because of the brush stroke effect being so soft.

robin michelle said...

That is a really nice one. I'm kind of leaning toward "Sacramento Early Spring" as a favorite but then I look and it changes!