Saturday, November 14, 2009

Walk to the Library

So today I walked to my neighborhood library, the E.K. McClatchy Library. It's another small branch located in a house that was built in the early 1900's. The inside is divided into small rooms for fiction, non-fiction, children's etc. It's a nice library & I'm glad it's so close to me! I found a book with some great pictures of Sacramento and a guidebook for Sacramento also. Here's a few pictures of the library & my walk today.


Front of library.


Side view of library.


I like this house a lot. Click to make it larger & you can see the ironwork on it - it looks really nice.



Same house with the tree in front of it. I want to live there!



Leaves!




I think this is a Japanese Maple??? Anyway it's pretty.




A view down the street.

No comments: