Thursday, November 13, 2008

November 23, 2008

November 23rd is 10 days away. Lest anyone say I didn't give fair warning!

I'd like to point out (to the very few readers of this blog) that I've posted controversial posts, non-controversial, boring, exciting, lovely pictures and fascinating stories. Nevertheless readership is dropping and none of you comment anymore. Perhaps this blog has outlived its usefulness (assuming it had any)? Which is why after November 23rd - our 1-year anniversary - I'm not going to continue posting on a regular basis. Between now and then feel free to comment lavishly, encourage your friends to read the blog and do your own posts in an effort to convince me to change my mind!

Just to reiterate - this was never supposed to be a Robin blog. I think of it as a giant blackboard where we can all write our life adventures to share with one another. Then again, perhaps I started drinking too early.

Post, share, communicate! I truly am

Robin, the lonely blog mistress

Now wasn't that pathetic? Aren't you moved to do something? Anything?

3 comments:

Deni said...

I for one read your blog at least very other day and would miss it if you stopped! Though a late-bird with commenting, I appreciate all the effort you make :0)....

robin michelle said...

Thank you! I appreciate it!

Deni said...

You're welcome :0)!