Thursday, October 23, 2008

November 23rd

November 23rd is coming up fast. I'm sure you all wonder why I'm telling you this. There is a reason. An important reason that readers of this blog should be aware of and concerned about. I'm not going to tell you though. Feel free to guess. If anyone guesses before I eventually share the significance, they'll receive a special prize. Although if you figure out why that date is significant, you may be able to figure out what the prize will be and decide not to post anything! Did I confuse anyone with that last sentence? I think I confused myself.

Robin, the lonely blog mistress

4 comments:

CMTM said...

One year anniversary for Texeira Life.

Anonymous said...

You win! Don't say I didn't warn you though. The prize is taking over this blog!

CMTM said...

OK, but you do know the problem there don't you?
I won't be held responsible when there are no posts on the blog and it dwindles to nothing.

Anonymous said...

Oh well - I tried!