Thursday, November 6, 2008

Caring for your humans

I subscribe to an about.com newsletter on cats. As I was reading the most recent issue, Pippin was peering over my shoulder and laughing. What he found so funny was the article called How to Care for Your Humans. He wanted me to put it on the blog so that the rest of you humans could read it and understand how difficult life can be for a cat. He thinks you should let your cats read it also.

I pointed out that perhaps no one else was interested and what about those of you who don't have a cat? He unsheathed his claws and glared at me. Hence the post.

Robin, the lonely blog mistress

2 comments:

Deni said...

They should have added, "to keep your human entertained, do the following: when they go into a room, close the door and get comfortable, go up to the door, scractch and meow incessantly, for up to an hour or as long as it takes to get them to let you in. Eventually, your human will let you in so you'll just be quiet. Then, to really keeps things fun, get comfortable on the bed and wait until they join you. When they are falling asleep, immediatly go to the door and meow to get out. You will feel like you have all the control, and they will get some much-needed exercise!"

robin michelle said...

I think that cats like to see how much they can make you do. I guess it is just fun for them to get humans to open doors and put down food even when they aren't hungry. I think we are giant toys for them!