Friday, November 14, 2008

From Melanie



Hi! If I think the kids are younger than they are, then I will be younger too. I don't even want to know how old Jill is. That will make me really old. I can't think of any secrets about Wendy or Debbie right now. Megan is 15 and has her drivers permit. Matthew is joining the Air Force in January. He will be going to Texas. Mindy is in Hawaii right now. Debbie doesn't have a computer to read these or to add to it. At my work I just sit in this trailer office and wait for people to come and buy car parts. Thats it for now. Melanie

3 comments:

robin michelle said...

Great pictures! I like the hair color! Wow - Debbie's kids are going all over the country to get away from her. If she could tell me how to make that work I'd appreciate it! (Sorry Jill!) Sounds like an exciting job-of course, you get to liven it up by reading this blog!

Thanks for posting - I'm really excited that someone else is contributing!

robin michelle said...

Me again (Robin). I added a title to your post because it is easier to see when other posts are added. I'm anticipating that more people will follow your example & post!

Deni said...

Cool Iron Maiden shirt! Jill is as old as me (ancient)...sigh....