Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Who's the Boss?

I occasionally entertain the idea that I am in charge of my cats. As soon as this heretical thought enters my mind, they quickly disabuse me of it.

The other night I went to get into bed and there was Pippin curled up in the middle of my bed up by the pillows.

I told him it was time for me to go to sleep and he needed to move so I could get my nightshirt (the pink thing his head is on) and go to bed. In the 2nd picture you see his response.

He let me have my nightshirt but refused to move. So I get ready for bed & figure once I lie down next to him he'll move. Nope. I explained to him that I was about 1000 times bigger than him & couldn't curl up into a teeny ball. He turned his head away from me and closed his eyes.

Anyone want to guess where I slept?

Robin, the lonely (and definitely not in charge) blog mistress

1 comment:

Deni said...

I know what you are going thru all too well...Pippin and Neko have this in common. Infact Neko will fight me if I try and pick him up...and I can't sleep in the living room since my niece is staying here...lol. He has a schedule: come in at midnight and keep her up by snoring until 5AM when you want out! Neko does let me get things from under him, though...unlike Pippin! Hehe....