Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Update

I don't know if our regular poster - ok, I think it is time to stop saying our regular poster, our Monday poster and all the other euphemisms I've used in the past. I think the time has come to tell the truth. The Monday poster is Stephen. I know, none of you suspected but it's true. Ok, back to what I started out to say. I don't know if Stephen will be posting as he & Kiko are in South America. Which you would have known if you'd been reading this blog. According to the GPS tracker they are in El Calafate now (now being 9:33 pm on Sunday night which is when I'm writing this post). I have no idea if the GPS thing is telling the truth.

Anyway, for a short time I thought they might have fallen off a mountain. I was on the phone with the life insurance agent trying to collect on the policy I'd taken out when my phone did that beepy thing that means there is another call. It was Stephen. You can imagine my shock and dismay. I hid it well and pretended I was glad to hear from him. Yeah, glad to the tune of losing $1.5 million. Oh well.

Ok, enough rambling. I don't even remember what I started out to say anymore. I think I was going to say that if he posts it will probably be more interesting than my update. He said they were having a great time and the scenery is spectacular. Hopefully we can anticipate some interesting posts with pictures over the next few weeks. So that's my story. The intrepid travelers (I've really been hanging around Jill too much) are fine and having fun. Well he did say they almost drowned. You can imagine the momentary excitement I felt as I once again saw that money fluttering on the horizon.

Just a reminder that it is now November 3rd. The 23rd is only 20 days away. I'd urge you to take action.

Robin, the lonely (and out $1.5 million) blog mistress


No comments: