Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday

I just thought I'd let everyone know it is Monday and that today is Homemade Bread Day. I even found a site where you can send Homemade Bread Day cards. A little odd but cute.

I don't know if our contracted poster will be doing anything today. He has returned from vacation but seems to do nothing but lie around and moan about being sick. Personally I'm starting to have doubts - no one can be sick this much & still be alive. Anyway . . . just to stay on subject, which is our lost Monday poster - I'm including a link to the site where he puts his pictures. I thought everyone would like to see the pictures from Jill & John's wedding party so the first link goes directly there. I'd also suggest looking at his other pictures. There are some really nice ones. If you click on the all pictures link you'll be at the main menu (which you can also reach from J&J Pictures but I'm trying to simplify things.)

I don't see that he has put up their recent vacation pictures yet. I guess it has to do with that fake sick thing. You can always check later. Ok, I don't really have anything else to say!

J&J Pictures

All pictures


Robin, the lonely blog mistress

1 comment:

Deni said...

Mmmmm...homemade bread...will be making it over the break (thanks for reminding me). The pictures were splendid by the way; truly a memorable day! And such cute kiddies in attendance :)!