Monday, November 10, 2008

Melanie, an Oregon Cousin!

This is Melanie a cousin in Oregon. I have been married for 17 years to John. I have a son Chad who is 16 and a daughter Chelsea who is 13. Chad just got his drivers license on Halloween. Chelsea is in band at school. She plays percussion and doing well at it. She also has to get braces. I am working at a U pull it salvage yard. I work in the office. Thats where I'm at now. It is slow. It is good to read all the blogs to see what everyone is up to. I can't believe Elizabeth is 17! Wow! Not much going on up here. We don't have exciting lives.

2 comments:

robin michelle said...

Hello Melanie, a cousin in Oregon. Welcome to the Texeira family blog!! I'm really pleased that you are reading & I am VERY pleased you posted! As you may have noticed we don't have a lot of different people posting. Keep it up! If your life isn't exciting tell us stuff about your sisters. You know all those secrets you swore you'd never tell. Feel free to share with us.

I hate to tell you this but Elizabeth is actually 18, not 17. She is getting really, really old. I, on the other hand, am getting younger each year. I'm 39 now. I'll be 39 next year and the year after. I'm also mathematically challenged.

So do you pull the stuff at the salvage yard yourself? Sounds like kind of hard work! How come you let your kids get so old? Post some pictures!

jet said...

Hello from me too Oregon cousin! I just thought I'd say that if you really want to see an exciting blog you should look at mine - it's called Folia Salviarum and there's a link on this blog to it. It has plants!