Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Search Stories

Have you seen this? It's called Google Search Stories and you can create a short (35 sec) video that you can then publish to YouTube. It's very easy to do. You just enter 7 search terms and choose whether you want to search the web, blogs, images, maps, news products or books. Once that's done you get to choose some music to go with it and when you're satisfied, you can publish. I've done two so far and I'll probably do more, they're kind of addictive. If you do one and want to share, send me the link. I'd love to see it!




2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

It IS cool! The music is everything....but do you have too much time and nothing to do? ~lol~

How'd you pick the music?
Carol

robin michelle said...

Oh way too much time but unfortunately too much to do also! Actually they don't really take long to make, it's my entertainment break! There are, I think 15 or 18 tunes you can choose from. I just find one that I like and go with it.