Monday, April 5, 2010

Musical Monday

If you're feeling sleepy turn the volume up and listen to this. It should wake you up. I first heard this music on a Remington Steele episode. If you click on the link it goes to a page where you can watch the entire episode. Or you can come visit me and watch all of them. I have the entire series! I rather like Pierce Brosnan. Notice how I'm mentioning his name? Hopefully when he searches for online mentions he'll find my blog and figure he should come visit me. Probably not too likely huh? Oh well. I should mention that I think he's the best looking man I've ever seen. Think that'll get him? Ok, don't tell Pierce but actually I think Cary Grant is just a teeny bit more handsome but since he's dead. . . .


2 comments:

Peruby said...

I agree that Pierce is very handsome. What really makes me like him is that he stays with and adores his beautiful wife even if she isn't stick thin.

robin michelle said...

Yeah I don't think I have much of a chance! He really does seem like a nice person from what I've read.