Friday, April 23, 2010

Random Questions

My mind is pretty blank this morning so I'm going with a meme. Please share your answers! I'm going to an exclusive blu-ray edition showing of the Lord of the Rings later today. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow but now I've got to answer these and get some sleep!

If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? French

What’s your life motto? A quote from Shelley: Fear not for the future. Weep not for the past. Not that I always follow that advice. . .

Are you touchy-feely? Definitely not

What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? I Walk the Line

Do you sing in the shower? No

What’s the last song you sang? Staying Alive. I was, believe it or not, singing this & dancing in my living room with my cat yesterday. Cat was not so thrilled with me.

What time did you wake up this morning? 6:00 am. Not by choice, my cat woke me up. I think it was his revenge for the dancing/singing thing.

What are your plans for the weekend? I'm going to volunteer at a cat adoption center.

What are you reading now? Asking for Murder, The Stargazey, Imagining London

What do you like most about yourself? I'm thoughtful

No comments: