Monday, April 26, 2010

Just a couple of things

Wake up, Robin! Remember what excites you. Think of these things, those friends, and the adventures that can be yours. Focus. Care. Fantasize. Imagine. It's all so near. Speak as if you're ready. Paste new pictures in your scrapbook, on your vision board, and around your home and office. Physically prepare for the changes that you wish to experience in your life. You've done this before. You know it works. You're due for an encore. It's time to amaze. That's why you're there. And it's why I'm here, The Universe

That's what the Universe told me this morning. Right now I'm kind of feeling like maybe it really knows what it's talking about. Let's hope so.

On another note: One of my cats is famous! Well sort of famous. About.com has a cat newsletter that I subscribe to and they were accepting submissions for Tuxedo cats so I sent in pictures and a write-up about Pippin. He was published today on their site! This is actually the second time he's been famous. When he was a kitten I sent his picture into the 365 Cats Calendar and he was in the 2005 calendar. I think all this notoriety is going to his head.

When I posted this morning I was definitely feeling "I am a Rock" but now I'm feeling kind of, well, kind of Feeling Good. . .

No comments: