Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Which Pooh Character Are You?

I took this quiz to see which Pooh character I was. Below is my result. I'm sure this is wrong because I KNOW which character I am - I'm Eeyore. Anyway you can all take it & see who you are but don't assume it is correct. Feel free to ask me who you are - I've been categorizing people as Pooh characters for years.

1068521946_owl.gif
You always know what to do in a tricky situation and by helping others you have a firm handle on your own life.
You enjoy the finer things and are perfectly content in quietly relaxing in your thoughts.

5 comments:

stexeira said...

I am pooh.

Anonymous said...

Is this from the test or from you? I concur but I just wondered.

stexeira said...

It was the test. I've done other tests and come up with Pooh as well. I tried copying and pasting the little image I got, but it was beyond my abilities. Maybe those things aren't allowed in comments.

CMTM said...

It says that I am Piglet. I took it twice though, because I thought that the questions required multiple answers (some at least). So my second one I came out as Pooh. Now I want to know who you think I am.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. I should have realized that someone might ask if I said I knew who you all were!

Well here goes - You're Kanga - this is a good thing (far better than being a donkey). Kanga is motherly and kind and always concerned with everyone else. The other side of Kanga though is that she is one of the fiercest animals in the forest. It is best to stay on her good side. So who do you think you are?

I always wanted to be Pooh or Christopher Robin. While being Pooh sounds good he is actually a bear of very little brain who once got stuck in Rabbit's doorway from eating to much honey (where he had to stay for a week because that is how long getting thin takes - ha!). Christopher Robin knows the answers but sometimes he is only pretending to know. I think I have a little Christopher Robin in me.

You are the only Kanga I know so you should be honored! I know a couple of Winnie the Poohs and a couple of Christopher Robin's. I think that I know someone for all the characters. Um - yep. So there you go - if anyone else wants an insightful analysis like this just let me know!