Thursday, June 12, 2008

John McCain

I thought you'd all be excited to hear that John McCain has started a blog. It is called The McCain Report A Blog You Can Believe In. This is from the spread the word section of his website:

Help spread the word about John McCain on news and blog sites. Your efforts to help get the message out about John McCain's policies and plan for the future is one of the most valuable things you can do for this campaign.

In the spirit of cooperation, I thought I'd help out by spreading the word and making sure you all were aware of his blog. I think there should be an 's' on plan. Anyway I do have to agree that it is important that everyone be aware of what his policies and plan(s) are. That way you can vote against him!

Robin, the lonely blog mistress

No comments: