Monday, June 2, 2008

Demotivators

I found this site mentioned on a blog & thought I'd pass it on. Called Demotivators, this company produces posters, t-shirts and other exciting, demotivating items. I'm sure it reveals a significant flaw in my personality that I thought they were pretty funny.

Here are a few of my favorites from their posters:
Power
pad
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. But it rocks absolutely, too.

Challenges
pad
I expected times like this - but I never thought they'd be so bad, so long, and so frequent.


Mistakes
pad
It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Pressure
pad
It can turn a lump of coal into a flawless diamond, or an average person into a perfect basketcase.



What I liked best was this shirt:






No comments: