Saturday, June 21, 2008

Murder Update

We had some interesting comments in response to the post - hopefully more of you will read it & comment.

Here is a link to a quiz that Dad sent me to find out whether you could kill someone. My result was a 64% chance that I couldn't.

Someone significantly wiser than I pointed out to me that no matter what you think you'll do, you never know until it happens. We can plan and prepare and know for certain that we are going to act a certain way and when it happens respond in an entirely different manner. The other thing - for those of you who think I'm nuts - when I say I've thought about these things, I have, however that doesn't mean that I'm being logical or reasonable (yeah I know that no one really thought that). My responses are entirely emotional and, like most things I do, have nothing to do with what I am may believe is the best thing.

Anyway if you haven't read the post below - read it! Comment! Post!

Robin, the lonely (but not homicidal) blog mistress

1 comment:

CMTM said...

I was a 64% also, but I think it was way too superficial with only 5 questions.