Sunday, June 8, 2008

Firefox Download Day

Notice the banner on the right hand side? Click on it & you can pledge to support the Firefox Download Day. They are aiming to set a Guinness world record by having the most downloads in 24 hours. Kind of a cool idea but the best thing is you'll get Firefox 3! I don't know how many of you are using Firefox now but if you aren't I'd definitely recommend it.

I've been using Firefox for a couple of years now and like it much better than IE. I don't get the pop-ups I always get with IE. The tab system is much better (I think IE stole the tabs from Firefox). Also there are a lot of add-ons you can use to customize Firefox.

Click on the banner and it will take you to the official Firefox Download Day site where you can pledge to download. There is not a date set yet but if you pledge they will notify you via email. Make your life easier, download Firefox!

No comments: