Sunday, June 8, 2008

Thank You!

Thank you to everyone who responded to my post about keeping this blog. I feel somewhat better and convinced that enough people are interested so that we should continue. One of our illustrious family members has agreed to accept the challenge of doing a weekly post. It is supposed to start tomorrow but since this particular individual is ill, it may be late this week. Notice how I'm not giving away who it is - that is so you will all come back to find out! Keep reading, commenting & posting everyone!

Robin, the blog queen (no one has told me if they like this title - I'm not sure I do so I'm open to suggestions. I was fond of the lonely blog mistress but think it is time to move forward & go with a new title.)

1 comment:

Deni said...

I like the blog queen better :)!