Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hearts

I found hearts on my walk yesterday! I like heart shapes and I decided these must be a sign. I just don't know what they are a sign of! The first one I found was on the sidewalk and looks like it was meant for a particular person. The second was hanging in a tree. I know I've walked past this house before and didn't see the heart so I think they must have put it up recently. I really liked the tree one. It looked metal but I wasn't sure. And last, when I was taking pictures of the morning glories I realized they have heart-shaped leaves! I've decided to look for more hearts on my walks!




2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

LOVE? nope...too trite

Perhaps your inner spirituality..are you searching?

Maybe your inner emotions ... are they calm or in turmoil?

Maybe, you are just awakening to the Universe and all its gifts that surround you. Maybe she is telling you that you are awakening to all she can give if you just ask.

Just sayin'

robin michelle said...

Actually I guess I am searching. I'm definitely in turmoil! I like that awakening thing best though. Although while love is trite it'd be nice if it signified a tall, dark, handsome, rich guy in my near future!