Saturday, September 18, 2010

A few pictures

Well I missed posting yesterday. I was annoyed with myself for missing another day but decided it wasn't worth the energy. Besides I had a very stressful day so we'll ignore yesterday and focus on today! I took a picture walk this morning and I found the morning glories I saw the other day! Some days when I walk I take my phone so I can take pictures. Sometimes I just take my shuffle and listen to music and lots of times I don't take anything except myself! I like taking pictures and listening to music but I get caught up in it and don't relax as much as I want to. Just walking and thinking (or not thinking) is nice.

This looked like fall to me.



I don't know what these flowers are but they're pretty!

The morning glories!


A little corner curb garden.


This is a tree that someone ran into yesterday. When I went home for lunch yesterday there was a smashed up car on the tree, three police cars and a guy sitting on the sidewalk. No ambulance around. I don't know if he'd been drinking or just lost control of the car. I walked past it this morning because I wanted to see how the tree had fared in the encounter. It doesn't look as bad as I'd feared. I guess trees recover - I'll ask my gardener when she arrives.

As you may or may not know, my gardener is my daughter. She and her boyfriend are on their way up to visit this weekend. We are going to an African Violet show and to walk around the McKinley Park Rose Garden so I'll share some more pictures later!

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I LOVE African Violets! Can;t wait to see your pictures.