Friday, May 7, 2010

Girls Night Out

I don't remember where I found this but I thought it was funny!

Girls Night Out

Some 40-year-old girlfriends discuss where they should meet for dinner. Finally, they agree to meet at the Ocean View Restaurant, because the waiters are cute and buff.

At 50, the women once again discuss where they should meet for dinner. Finally, they agree to meet at the Ocean View Restaurant, because the food is very good and the wine selection is excellent.

At 60, the girls once again discuss where they should meet for dinner, Finally, they agree to meet at the Ocean View Restaurant, because they can eat there in peace and quiet, and the restaurant has a beautiful view of the ocean.

At 70, the women once again discuss where they should meet for dinner. Finally, they agree to meet at the Ocean View Restaurant, because the restaurant is wheelchair accessible, and it even has an elevator.

At 80, the girls once again discuss where they should meet for dinner. Finally, they agree to meet at the Ocean View Restaurant, because they have never been there before.

2 comments:

Peruby said...

LOL! Good one!

robin michelle said...

I liked it! I'm just worried that while I'm close to 50 still my memory seems to be at the 80 mark!