Sunday, May 16, 2010

Back again . . .

Well I was going to post everyday but ended up missing a couple of days. I haven't been feeling very well for the past few days and didn't get much done. I've decided I had a malaise: a vague sense of mental ill-being. Yeah that sounds good. Much better than saying I was indulging in bouts of self-pity. . . . Anyway, I'm feeling better and will post excessively to make up for my missed days!

I went to Fremont today and visited my Dad and went to a quilt show in Niles Canyon with my daughter & her boyfriend. It was a great show and it was nice to get out and walk around and do something. They even bought me lunch! Here's a few pictures from the show. I loved the sewing hat in the 4th picture! My favorite quilt was the Sunbonnet Sue in the 3rd picture.









2 comments:

Peruby said...

Wow! Beautiful. I live near Amish country, they don't make quilts like this!

robin michelle said...

They are nice aren't they!