Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Volunteers Wanted

I've been pouring my heart and soul into this blog trying to come up with exciting ideas to retain the interest of my loyal readers. Ok, it's late, I guess I should go to bed before I become maudlin. Seriously though I really would like other people to do more posting. So I came up with this great idea. I have a Sunday theme and I'm sure you are all going to be pleasantly surprised at the theme I thought up for Wednesday. (I got this idea while riding my exercise bike today. I get a lot of ideas when I'm riding or walking - rarely does anyone else think they are as good as I do.)

Anyway, back to my story. I was thinking that people could volunteer to take a certain day of the week and post something that day on a regular basis. Anyone can, of course, post anytime they want but it would be nice to have a few people who would commit to a regular post. This would take all the stress and pressure out of my life and I would be a happy, cheerful person. And if you believe that I have a bridge for sale. If you are interested in taking on this challenging task, kindly email me with the day you would like. As you no doubt realize from my posts, it is not all that difficult to think of something to say. Just babble on for awhile and the next thing you know you have an entire post written!

Robin, the lonely blog mistress

No comments: