Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hello?

Is anyone out there? On April 17th, which was a very, very, very long time ago, I posted the 100th post for OUR blog. In that post I begged and pleaded that other people post. Today I went through all the posts since then and found, to my astonishment (this is sarcasm folks), that only one other person has posted! I'm shocked, just shocked. I know that people are reading this blog.

Post something!!

To give credit, the only person, aside from me, who posted was Stephen. I should point out that he will be leaving the country this coming Thursday. I guess the stress of posting got to him. Anyway that means the burden of posting exciting, thoughtful blog entries falls on the shoulders of the rest of you. Come on people, how much more of my life and meandering thoughts do you really want to hear about? I'm going to start letting my cats write the entries. Or worse, I'll let Jill do it.

I've begged, bribed and threatened what does it take? I truly am

Robin, the lonely blog mistress

No comments: