Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm a Little Slow but

I get there eventually. It just occurred to me that in January of this year Stephen started the Bury My Sister at St. Paul's Fund. I'm sure that everyone has been making a substantial monthly contribution so there must be a lot of money in it by now. I thought of this because I posted a picture yesterday that I took in front of St. Paul's Cathedral. I was looking at the picture & thinking I'd like to go back & I hope that I don't have to wait until it is time for me to be buried there (since I'd be dead & wouldn't really enjoy it). That made me think about the fund. THEN I realized - Stephen is in Europe. I bet he went on the proceeds from MY burial fund. As soon as he returns I'm going to demand an audit of the fund. I think everyone who contributed should write to him & demand their money back.

So what did we learn from this post? (Pick one)
  1. Robin is very bored.
  2. Robin was desperate for something to post about.
  3. Robin is delusional if she thinks anyone contributed to her fund.
  4. Stephen is an embezzler.
  5. I (meaning you, the reader) had better post something interesting before it gets even worse.
  6. All of the above.
Robin, the lonely blog mistress (who will probably have to be buried in the backyard now)

No comments: