Monday, May 12, 2008

Pippin & the Balloons

Last night Jill brought some Mother's Day balloons home from work for me. If I had thought about it in advance I would have assumed the cats would like balloons and try to get them.

Mellifera had no interest, she just ignored them. Pippin, however, pretty much freaked out. He looked at the balloons and took off running up the stairs to hide. A little while later he came down, carefully peeked around until he saw the balloons, looked at me reproachfully and took off running again. He wouldn't come into the living room at all last night - apparently he did come out while I was asleep because he ate some food. This morning he did the same thing though, peeking around & running when he saw them. I finally gave up and put them in my bathroom where he can't see them.

Being a doting cat mother, I thought this was all pretty cute & decided to share with all of you!

Robin, the lonely blog mistress

No comments: