Saturday, March 27, 2010

A few pictures

Some pictures from my walk yesterday. I think that I live in a very pretty neighborhood!

A lot of the curbs have little flower gardens planted in them. I don't know if the people that live near them do it or if the city does but I think they look pretty. I had to stand in the street to take this picture. Fortunately no one ran over me.



Here's another curb. I think this is lavender.


There are so many flowers blooming all over!


I had to wait for the train to go past. I like watching the trains - I don't know why. . .



A view down the railroad tracks.


I like this corner. It's planted with a bunch of bushes & trees and looks sort of like a jungle to me. It's really cool to walk underneath it!




More pretty flowers by someone's house.

No comments: