Tuesday, March 2, 2010

February Reading/Libraries

I didn't read as much in February. For a short month it felt very long and hard and I'm glad it's over. I read five books and went to the library three times. Two library visits were new libraries for me. I visited the Arcade branch and Colonial Heights. I'm not sure how many I have left to go, quite a few though.

In February I read:

The Lady in the Tower: The Fall of Anne Boleyn
- Alison Weir Focuses on the last few months of Anne's life and looks at reasons for her fall.

Out of Africa - Isak Dineson In case you wonder, of course I've read this before. Numerous times. It's one of my favorites. If you haven't read it do it now!

Dial Om for Murder - Diana Killian This is the 2nd in her yoga mystery series. Very good as are all her books!

The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown I requested this in October when I first moved to Sacramento. I was something like 450 on the list and it finally came in about a week ago. Good story but I think I liked Da Vinci Code better.

A Restless Evil - Ann Granger English village mystery. Good story and there are a lot in the series to read!

No comments: