Thursday, October 2, 2008

Reading Levels

Okay, so I saw the banner on the right side about "This blog's reading level: Genius" and just had to investigate. Apparently we have some pretty literate and erudite writers on this blog. So I thought I'd check the reading level of my blog that nobody wants to read because it's too difficult to understand what I'm writing. Guess what the reading level was...junior high school. That's right, there is not one of you out there who reads this blog that should have any trouble reading mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - that is very funny!! What's even funnier is I checked my eating blog & it was jr. high - I figured because it is short, not real sentences. My old blog got high school. I figured it was your contributions that were making this one so high! I'm not sure how accurate the test is but it is funny!