Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday Post

I don't know if our Monday poster will be posting so I thought I'd update you all on their supposed location. I say supposed because according to instamapper they are in Ushuaia and the satellite picture looks like they are sitting in a fancy restaurant drinking champagne. According to their itinerary they are in a tent cabin in a forest near Puerto Natales. Ushuaia is in Argentina. Puerto Natales is in Chile. I personally do not see how they can be in both places but. . . I definitely know that of the two I'd much prefer the fancy restaurant and champagne! A tent cabin in a forest does not sound appealing to me!

I was looking at pictures online of some of the places where they are traveling and the scenery looks spectacular. When they return & Stephen gets his pictures posted, I'd encourage everyone to look at them. I imagine they are going to be amazing.

That's it for the Monday travel update!

Robin, the lonely (left to do all the work alone) blog mistress

No comments: