Tuesday, October 28, 2008

7 things

People post these meme things on their blogs with different things to do. One I read recently was to post 7 random things about yourself. Since I'm bored (and putting off doing math homework!) I thought I'd give this a try. Now you have to realize that not all blog readers are related to the post author so they don't know a lot about the person. That's why I thought this was kind of challenging - I'm going to try and come up with 7 things that, hopefully, none of you know about me. Then, and you all had to see this coming, I'd like OTHER PEOPLE TO POST. Note that when you type in all caps it is considered yelling. Yes, I was definitely yelling. POST!!! See how easy I'm making it - I've given you a topic. Post 7 random things about yourself. Here's my list:
  1. I think my arms are too hairy & I once shaved the hair off them. It looked really weird.
  2. Most every time I go into a bank I'm afraid they are going to be robbed while I'm inside.
  3. I wanted to have six children.
  4. When I was in high school I wanted to be a doctor.
  5. At the grocery store when they print out a bunch of coupons I usually leave them in the basket because it annoys me that they gave them to me.
  6. I have some kind of pen obsession - I'm always buying different kinds & I probably have a couple of hundred pens around my house.
  7. The last night I was in England last year I was awake in the middle of the night & was getting dressed to leave. Not leave to come home but leave the b&b and go off to London to stay. I actually started writing the note I was going to leave for my fellow travelers. I still regret that I didn't do it.
Ok, let's hear from the rest of you. It can't be any worse than my weird stuff!

Robin, the lonely blog mistress

No comments: