Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Poster

Our Monday poster has flown off to the wilds of South America. He is doing some thing (technology is beyond me) where his iphone is tracking their movements via gps and posting it online at instamapper.com. Personally I think the whole thing is a fake but since I have nothing else for Monday I thought I'd update you on the whereabouts of he & Kiko. I know - you are thinking, Why do we care? Well it's a post, what can I say.

Right now, which is 7:00am in California - it shows them between Palo Blanco and Abasto in Argentina. I can't get it to focus on much detail so that is as close as I could get. Anyway I'm thinking this is not as interesting as I'd hoped but there you have it.

The really interesting thing is that when I look at the map there is a line coming out of the circle showing their location. I can move that line/circle with my mouse. So here is my question: when I move the line do they move? I mean were they sitting in a restaurant somwhere and all of a sudden were flying through the air to another location? Think seriously about that question.

They won't be returning until Nov. 6 so I'll post future updates on their location. The world is indeed a much smaller place then it was in 1558. (That is when Elizabeth Tudor became queen of England. It really has no relevance, I just thought I'd throw it in.)

Update: Jill told me to look at the satellite view. When I did that it showed them driving down the highway. I could see 4 little hands waving - I think it was them. Well maybe there is more to this modern technology than I thought!

Robin, the lonely blog mistress



No comments: