Friday, October 17, 2008

Family Friday

Well I thought I'd try and get back to my posting schedule. Today is Family Friday but I really have very little to report. No one tells me anything. Anyway, here are the very few items I know about.

Last week was the wedding party for Jill & John. I think that everyone had a good time. I thought it was a nice party although there was too much cake left over.

Jill & John
are returning sometime today from their exciting trip to Soledad. They've been gone all week. I have to say it is much quieter without them. Pippin & Mellifera have been kind of sad though. They keep looking around waiting for them to walk in the door.

Stephen & Kiko leave tomorrow for their exciting trip to the end of the world. Patagonia to be exact. Plus some other places that I don't know about. They don't seem very well organized at this point. Now that may be an insult to Kiko as I'm just basing this on Stephen.

Robin has no exciting trips to anywhere planned. She's considering doing something about that.

Mellifera
has started an exercise program. This is because Stephen told her she was fat. Her program consists of running around chasing a non-existent bug. She's stuck with it for 2 days now. I'm impressed.

On November 6th, Robin will be attending an IRS audit. I'd suggest sending her items for the Family Friday post prior to that date. You also may want to send money. This would be to ensure that when she panics over questions they are asking that it isn't your name that pops out of her mouth.

Robin, the lonely blog mistress

No comments: