Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Just A Thought

Well I don't know what happened to our Monday blogger. He appears to be MIA so I thought I'd give you something to think about. This is from WebProNews - you can click on their name to read the whole story:

Reports have surfaced that Bankaholic.com, a WordPress blog run by Johns Wu (alone) is selling for $15 million to BankRate. That's quite a deal for Wu, I'd say. According to paidcontent.org, Wu gets $12.4 million up front, with another $2.5 million possible earnout over the next 12 months.

So here is what I'm thinking - If this one guy working all alone can sell his blog for $15 million just think how much we could get if you all were contributing!! Start posting and I'll start looking for someone who wants to buy the blog. When I find a good deal - minimum $15 million - I'll send everyone their share. Note: Individual shares will be proportionate based on how often you've contributed posts. Believe me, my math may not be great but when it comes to dividing up $15 million I'm pretty sure I'll count my posts accurately!

Robin, the lonely (soon to be wealthy) blog mistress


No comments: