Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Adventures of Pippin & Mellifera

Cute update: Pippin is so smart! A lot of times after I take a shower he comes in and cuddles with me. Lately he hasn't been doing it, I think he has been a little annoyed because Mellifera has been needing a lot of cuddling. Anyway when I went in to take my shower earlier I told him when I finished he could come and cuddle. When I came out of the bathroom he was standing on the top step looking at me & ran into my room to cuddle! He clearly understood everything I had said! He didn't stay long though - sometimes he'll cuddle with me for 15-20 minutes. While that may not sound like a lot it is a lengthy time for a cat to allow a human to lay their head on their stomach and say goofy weird stuff and sing off-key songs! Ok, back to the movie!

Pippin & Mellifera love to play outside. The other day we were out for quite a while & I took a lot of pictures. Instead of making you look at all the pictures I made a cute movie with them!! There is music so be sure & turn your sound on. I'm thinking that my career as a filmmaker may be taking off. I could be famous someday - probably for making really bad cat movies!


1 comment:

Deni said...

Mellifera has a sweet face that reminds me of Tianni's. Singing off-key songs in the presence of cats is common behavior of everyone in my household. I like the movie! Looking forward to more :D!