Sunday, September 28, 2008

Post Schedule

Quite a while ago I posted a schedule for blog posts. Unfortunately I haven't been following it very well - ok, not at all. Anyway I've decided to make another attempt at this. Despite my somewhat haphazard approach to things, I love lists and schedules. It makes you look efficient even if you aren't! This is a slightly revised version of my first schedule. You'll notice that Tuesday says OPEN. That is for 2 reasons. One, the person who posts on Monday - I won't name names - tends to post late in the day so I'm giving him extra time. The other, real reason, is that I had no more ideas. So if anyone wants to volunteer to post on Tuesdays, please let me know. You don't have to have a topic - you can say anything you want. Trust me, only non-family members are reading - you can really say anything you want and your secret will be safe!

Please note that this schedule is not intended to deter anyone else from posting. You are free to post anytime you feel like it. If you've forgotten how, I'm happy to help! Oh, I just realized I'd better print this schedule out or I'm going to forget about it. Also it would be really, really, really nice if people sent me information for Family Friday. I'd like to post things that other family members are doing. For example, We took a weekend jaunt to Mars or We won the lottery last night (if you have, please send me your address, I'd love to visit you!) If no one sends me anything I'll just post about my life and believe me, it's boring.

Sunday: Silent Sunday
Monday: Stephen
Tuesday: OPEN
Wednesday: Poetry Day
Thursday: Mystery Thursday
Friday: Family Friday (Oh that is so clever, I was going to say Family Updates & Family Friday just came to me. Sometimes I can't stand myself I'm so clever.)
Saturday: Your Tax Dollar At Work (I'm liking this)

Robin, the lonely blog mistress



No comments: