Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Beads & Stitching

A couple of months ago I joined the 2008 Bead Journal Project. This is a year long commitment to make a beaded journal page each month. This is the second year of the project and I had spent a good many months admiring the work of participants in the 2007 project. It starts this month so I have to get busy on my project although I'm a little nervous.

Anyway the point of this, aside from filling the blogosphere with another post is to point you toward my new blog! This is strictly a stitching blog so many of you may not be interested but I thought I'd share anyway. Right now I only have an introductory post but I'm going to post pictures of my bead journal projects and other things that I'm working on. I'm also planning to post pictures of some of Jill's work - which is quite excellent by the way (not that I'm bragging!).

My blog is called One More Stitch - take a look if you feel like it! Also if you're interested, look at the Bead Journal Project link. At the bottom of the page there is a link to the 2007 project and you can look at member pages that show work they did last year. I think it's pretty amazing!

No comments: