Friday, September 5, 2008

Texeira's Around the World

I found an interesting site called World Names Profiler. You put in your last name and it gives you information on where people with the same name are located. The first 3 times I put in Texeira I received an error message. I was getting a bit worried! Finally it worked though and produced the following information:

The country with the most Texeira's is France (I found this odd): 11.05 FPM (frequency per million - I have no way to explain what that means). The US comes in at 4.57 FPM.

The region with the most is Hawaii with 284.07 FPM. The city with the most is High Wycombe, South East, Great Britain. There was no number associated with the city but I take that as a definite sign that I should return to England very soon! I also think that as there are so many other Texeira's there that everyone who shares the name Texeira should contribute funds for my trip. Well it was worth a shot.

Anyway this is kind of an interesting site. I'm not sure how accurate the data is but it is kind of fun to pop your name in and see what comes up!

No comments: