Sunday, August 10, 2008

Serendipity

Serendipity is the effect by which one accidentally discovers something fortunate, especially while looking for something else entirely.

If you look to the right you'll notice that I've added a category called Serendipity. I have a bad, or good, depending on your perspective I guess, habit of looking for something online and ending up 2 hours later in an entirely different place with no recollection of what I started out looking for. I always find something fortunate though. This category will be a place to share some of the sites I come across. I would be VERY happy if other people added to it and shared some sites they like.

This applies to the Check out these blogs & Did you Know sections also. Feel free to add anything you find interesting. I've said it before but it bears repeating - THIS IS NOT MY BLOG -Share!

If you are a registered user you can easily edit the sections - it is pretty self-explanatory but if you need help I'm happy to assist.

Anyway, back to Serendipity - I've added a few links, click on them, follow where they lead, hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised at where you end up.

Robin, the lonely blog mistress

No comments: