Wednesday, August 13, 2008

DesertED Island Questions

I found this question on another blog (I added the book part) and thought I'd ask all of you to answer. You can see my answer below - I expect at least 10 people to respond!

If you were stuck on a desertED island with one book, one DVD, one meal, one CD, and one website, what would they be?

Book: Lord of the Rings

DVD
: Anne of the Thousand Days - I've watched this at least 20 times & can easily continue rewatching. I have a number of lines from it memorized so this would give me a chance to memorize the entire movie!


Meal: Turkey & swiss cheese sandwich, potato salad, diet coke

CD: Johnny Cash, 16 Biggest Hits

Website: Google, I could spend all the time I wanted searching. Now, strictly speaking I'm not sure Google would count but it's my post so I'm going to say it is ok.


Robin, the lonely blog mistress


3 comments:

jet said...

I would need more information to answer this. For instance, what is the island's climate - temperate? tropical? Is anyone with me? Also, isn't it supposed to be "deserted island"? Or is the island in fact a desert?

Anonymous said...

Um, yes I guess it should be deserted island. I'm senile and old what do you expect?

The island has the same climate and temperature as Castro Valley, CA does.

My strike continues - This does not count as an answer - I still want 2 answers.

Anonymous said...

Do you think that is why no one answered - because I said desert instead of deserted? They could have at least told me I'm an idiot. I guess it takes a daughter to do that!