Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to Us

Yesterday was our birthday! We are 4 years old now. In case you don't know who we are let me introduce myself. I'm Pippin Texeira, a very handsome 4-year-old cat and my sister is Mellifera Texeira who is also 4-years-old and thinks she is beautiful. (I'm the one who is mostly black, Mellifera is mostly white.) I think she's annoying. She didn't want to write this post so I said I'd do it - I didn't say that I would say nice things about her though!



We had a birthday party last night and got a cool present, special turkey that our Mom cooked for us and cake. I loved the turkey! but the cake I didn't care for. I sniffed at it but it smelled funny. Our present was a scratchy thing that we can lay on and play with. It has a feather underneath it that I'm trying to pull off. It was a pretty good day and our party was nice although a little weird. You have to understand that cats aren't much into parties but our Mom really likes to do stuff like that so we indulge her. She is kind of strange but still a pretty nice Mom and she really loves us so we let her be weird sometimes.

1 comment:

Deni said...

Happy birthday, guys :D!!!