Monday, August 4, 2008

Emma would have loved this

Greetings weekly (weakly? you decide) readers. I had plans to wax poetic on the latest insanity out of San Francisco, but something came my way just as I sat down and I feel that I have to pass that on instead of barraging you with my dogma. For those of you who don't know my friend Roman, he is somebody that I've known since I began the 7th grade, and he is, also, a remarkable person and somebody I truly am lucky to know. Roman retired about two and a half years ago and since then he has been...well I'm not sure what he's been doing since then, but he seems a lot more relaxed and he travels a lot. Anyway, he is going back to school (Cal) to finish his degree (he has three classes I believe) and then, who knows what. Last week I met Roman for lunch by campus and we had a great time, catching up on the past six months, relaying stories of our various trips, etc. After he met with me, Roman headed off somewhere on campus, I believe, and met somebody very interesting. His name is Matt, and I don't know anything about him, but Roman really seemed to be impressed. All I that I do know about Matt (other than Roman's recommendation, which is good enough for me) is contained in the following video. I hope that you enjoy it and take it for just exactly what it is. You can also see the video here.




Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's really cool - I liked it! A lot more fun to look at then pictures of a foot!