Friday, July 18, 2008

Mellifera's Movie




This is the movie that I made with Mellifera. She had been playing with her spring toy and I wanted to get pictures. Of course as soon as I pointed the camera at her she stopped playing. I risked serious damage to my foot attempting to get her to play but she is very stubborn. Hence the music accompanying the video! I took the pictures & then made a movie in Windows media and uploaded it to YouTube. I'm pretty impressed - I think I have a new career ahead of me.

Robin, the lonely blog mistress

5 comments:

CMTM said...

It didn't load for me, only the title page.

Anonymous said...

I don't know why. I've tried it in Firefox & IE and it works fine for me. I reinserted it - maybe it will work now. If not, try this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGKaA2mmEgg

CMTM said...

Thanks, I'll check it out tomorrow.

stexeira said...

I'm not usually a big fan of self-directed, single-star movies, but this one is exceptional. Mellifera if you are interested I think I could get you a shot at directing the next Batman movie. Call me. We'll do lunch.

Anonymous said...

I'd prefer a Catwoman movie but I guess Batman would be ok. I don't do lunch with people - only cats. Mellifera