Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blog Post Schedule

I've been thinking about creating a posting schedule for quite some time, at least an hour. So here is what I came up with.

Sunday: Silent Sunday
Monday: Stephen
Tuesday: Poetry Day
Wednesday: OPEN
Thursday: Mystery Thursday (for 10-12 wks)
Friday: Family Friday (Oh that is so clever, I was going to say Family Updates & Family Friday just came to me. Sometimes I can't stand myself I'm so clever.)
Saturday: OPEN

You'll notice that 2 days say OPEN. That means that I would be very, very, very, very, very happy if someone volunteered to post on those days. Otherwise I'll just post whatever strikes my fancy or leave them blank.

This is not to imply that you shouldn't post whenever you want. PLEASE post anytime you feel like it. It would be great to have days with 2 or more posts!

Note Family Friday (clever huh?). On Friday I'm going to post all the news I know. It would be really great if people sent me things they'd like to share but don't want to post themselves. If no one sends anything & I don't know anything, I'll just pick a victim family member and make up something about them!

There you have my plan. Feedback is appreciated!

Robin, the lonely blog mistress

1 comment:

Deni said...

That's a good idea to have a theme for each day. I'll keep it in mind when I visit!