Monday, July 28, 2008

I have a new blog

Good evening everyone. My apologies for the lateness of this post, but sometimes the bear eats you (good luck with that one). I have started a new post which you can view at stexeira.squarespace.com. For the next few months I will be commenting on a book I am reading about the future of humanity. I hope that some of you will find it interesting. Fear not oh lovely readers for I will not abandon this endeavor. I promise never to be this late again, and always to have something interesting to say. To make up for my tardiness and brevity, I am including a photo I took recently of our new cat Leo. I hope you like it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well that was cutting it a bit close - 11:55 pm! It is still Monday so I guess I can't say anything. That is such a cute picture of Leo. You could tell people about him in your next post if you need a topic! Neither one of you ever did a post about him. (He told me he was a little sad about that.)

Cool new blog! Check it out folks!